Our Scholarship-holders have been selected
15 June 2020
We are glad to inform you that Music for Future 10 talented Scholarship-holders have been selected.
Dear applicants of Music for Future Scholarship, their parents and schools,
We are glad to inform that Scholarship applicants’ auditions have been completed and summarized. We were very happy to see so many gifted and talented children who are united by classical music. Thanks for the interesting and different videos. We were happy to meet you all in online platform.
The International Committee has brought together the world's most renowned Armenian musicians: Edvard Hayrapetyan (Composer), Vahagn Papian (Professor at the Tel Aviv Samuel Rubin Academy of Music, Conductor and Pianist), Suren Bagratuni (Professor at the Michigan State University College of Music, Cellist) and Boris Allakhverdyan (Concertmaster at the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra, Clarinetist).
So, we are happy to present you the results you have been long waiting for.
By the decision of the Committee, the following 10 talented young musician-performers are recognized as Music for Future Scholarship holders:
1. Boyajyan Davit-Violin- Yerevan Music School after Sayat-Nova
2. Anisimova Asya-Violin- Yerevan Specialized Secondary Music School after Tchaykovsky
3. Hakobyan Mari-Cello- Yerevan Specialized Secondary Music School after Tchaykovsky
4. Hekekyan Hayk-Oboe- Yerevan Music School after Sayat-Nova
5. Gasparyan Tigran-Oboe- Yerevan Music School after S. Jrbashyan
6. Tonoyan Davit-Bassoon- Yerevan Specialized Secondary Music School after Tchaykovsky
7. Galstyan Satenik-French horn- Yerevan Specialized Secondary Music School after Tchaykovsky
8. Arakelyan Mihran-Trumpet- Yerevan State Music College after R. Melikyan
9. Davtyan Samvel-Trombone- Yerevan Music School after Sayat-Nova
10. Sargsyan Gur-Piano- Yerevan Specialized Music School after A. Spendiaryan
Dear children, congratulations! We will be happy to work with you, contribute to your development, and we expect to see lots of diligence on your part and new achievements.
We also wish lots of success to all our other applicants. We hope that while applying for the scholarship each of you discovered yourself in a unique way, trying your best especially in these difficult pandemic days. Thank you for not being afraid, for being brave and your active participation. We are sure that in the near future, we will meet again in other interesting initiatives, the lack of which, believe us, will not happen. We will be happy to see you in our other projects.
We are also grateful to all parents, teachers and schools for being by their children's side and encouraging them.